BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Thursday 26 June 2014

Sapiosexual



One who finds intelligence the most sexually attractive feature.
"I want an incisive, inquisitive, insightful, irreverent mind. I want someone for whom philosophical discussion is foreplay. I want someone who sometimes makes me go ouch due to their wit and evil  (canceled out the previous word to put witty, you get what you ask for) witty sense of humor...
- From here (I googled the word)


I decided all that means that I am sapiosexual."



Just when I finally decided that I knew what a metrosexual is (Metrosexual: a heterosexual, usually urban male who pays much attention to his personal appearance and cultivates an upscale lifestyle. adjective. 2. pertaining to or being a ...) sapiosexual comes on the scene.


God forbid that I will be one who doesn't keep up with the current trends and happenings in the world.

I think it is true though.
I am a sapiosexual so if you are dumb upstairs as far as I am concerned, you don't even exist except I want to save your soul. And I do (Forget the crap I write, that is smart alec talking). 



No comments: