BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Friday 11 July 2014

Osewhen asked me what my faith means to me.
I didn't want to write much. I will just copy my comment and paste here.

Jesus is everything to me
I get so tongue-tied talking about Him
but I can write forever.

Here is what I wrote:


I am not perfect
I am by no means perfect in character
BUT
I know that I have come to the city of just men made perfect
I have confessed Jesus as LORD (and I think you should too)
It is important
My most important gift from Christianity is the Holy Ghost
I think that you should desire Him
He has turned my life upside down and right side up
He is so awesome
One of the first things He told me was “the letter kills but the Spirit gives life”.
It changed my life
My life aint perfect but in the painting of my life, the Holy Ghost has written lovely tapestries that religion would never do for me. I would rather have relationship with God than religion
I talk to God
I know that sounds crazy
He talks back to me and that is the most amazing thing about my faith
Instead of praying to God, I just chat with Him about the stuff I want or what I know I have in Him based on His word and I worship a lot
I always get chatty when I am done, I don’t complain
Instead I talk to God and appreciate Him and who He is and what He is on His own and who He is to me and How He is so awesome.
No time to complain to God when we should be chatting.
Well this is what I said.
For entrepreneurship (business people be alert): visit www.udookonjo.com and subscribe so that you can be coached weekly and get the tips for growing your awesome dreams.
Also, read http://www.romancemeetslife.com//2014/07/rml-women-udo-okonjo-of-wow-divas-and.html
and  http://jmadreflects.wordpress.com/2014/07/11/a-story-from-a-wow-diva/ I am so proud of these works. They are amazing and will add value to your life. Choose right.

No comments: