BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Saturday 9 August 2014

THOUGHTS

I don't worry o'er the future, For I know what Jesus said. And today I'll walk beside Him, For He knows what lies ahead."

So much is going on right now
I wanted to voice it out
I just didn't want to be termed paranoid
I asked my sis and she said 'end times'
What with Gaza fighting Israel
That's cause for laughing though because God is fighting for Israel
He's turning the rockets of Gaza-nians in the air
People are doing atrocious things
Like surrendering their children to be used as a shield against Israeli rockets
Does that make sense in any one's dictionary
Some American-Liberian invades Nigeria to transmit Ebola
Does that seem like something concocted in the natural?
Ignorant peeps like OfiliWrites now uses that as a reason to cut down Nigeria
I'm sorry I didn't see a solution in anything he said
He was someone I respected
I used to tell people that guy is forward thinking, he's an inventor
To think that he hates christians enough to write a whole lot of crap is appalling
So he's persona non grata to me now
I have to steer clear of his blog

And Christians, I aint saying, don't wash your hands
And don't take precautions, please do.
While you're doing it, remember that the horse is ready in the day of battle but safety is of the LORD
So please pray
Don't make me show you references of how that king who went to battle with Jehoshaphat as ally still got killed even though he was in a disguise in battle
He tricked Jehoshaphat to go into battle with him, his 400 prophets had already told him he'd win. Only one prophet told him what God was really saying.
Please, please don't let anyone steal the power of trusting God from you
Do wash your hand, carry out the precautions
But do stay prayer because this is more of a spiritual battle than a physical one

Tell your friends who want to drink salt to take communion instead
You can take communion everyday if it would help fight the fear
You can do communion in your house, all you need is bread and coke. Read. 1 Corinthians 11 or the book of John and acknowledge the death of Jesus and His resurrection
Find your confidence in Jesus being your passover lamb.
Stay in the finished works of God

Please get as many people saved as possible
Jesus is real, introduce them to Him then ask them to surrender their lives to the LORD

Ask them to confess Romans 10:9-10

Don't live in fear. Confess 1 Timothy 1:7 to yourself as many times as possible

Wash your hands but put meditate on the word of God. You can repeat 1 Timothy 1:7 make sure you are full of God's word in this season.

God is able to watch between you and me even while we are apart and keep us safe.

Isn't this better than salt and bitter kola, please share this.

Have a great weekend.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments: