BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Thursday 4 September 2014

I am an ALIEN...

God has made us for Himself. He longs for our fellowship and communion. To walk with Him moment by moment, right here in the midst of a wicked and perverse generation, in a world that has no use for a separated, Holy Ghost life, a world whose God is Satan,—to walk with God as the sainted Brainerd and the seraphic Fletcher walked when they were here, to live as pilgrims and strangers in a world that crucified our Lord—that is His design and His purpose for us, How then can we bear to disappoint Him, and thus fail to win His approbation? God wants us to be one hundred per cent for Him. And so the question arises: Are we out and out for Jesus Christ? Are we wholly God's?

This looks very much like 'Pilgrim's Progress'. My sister had the book. I read as much as I could. My Dad found the book and threw it away. I learnt something that day, the enemy is afraid of you getting to know God because then you would do exploits. So you better do all you can to seek God and know Him daily. I always say my family is my inheritance so they will come to the saving knowledge of Christ. None is hell-bound that is connected to me, they will know God. Photo Credit: Google Images

 My mindset right now!

God has made us for Himself.

God created me for Himself. The life in me is His own. The time I have is His. My voice is His. My hands and feet are His. My face, my body, my soul, my spirit, my possessions, my accomplishments are His to do with as He pleases.

He longs for our fellowship and communion.

I pray that I remember to speak with Him daily and sing to Him and pray to Him and read His word and just generally listen to Him. To pay attention to His needs and His voice and His call and His instructions and not to get overwhelmed by it all. To rest when He rests and move when He moves. To live this life He has given through Him. Like I said, I pray I remember daily.

To walk with Him moment by moment, right here in the midst of a wicked and perverse generation, in a world that has no use for a separated, Holy Ghost life, a world whose God is Satan,

To live every moment in Him in spite of the darkness, not within me, thank God; I have been translated into light. To shine in spite of darkness around me in the world because I carry the most high in my spirit. He lives in me so that no matter what darkness I see, I can stand un-intimidated by it because I am conscious of my heavenly Father.

,—to walk with God as the sainted Brainerd and the seraphic Fletcher walked when they were here, to live as pilgrims and strangers in a world that crucified our Lord—that is His design and His purpose for us, How then can we bear to disappoint Him, and thus fail to win His approbation?

I am a saint. I walk with Jesus daily even when I am going to work. Yes, I have a halo. Yes I am sealed with the Holy Ghost. I am a pilgrim. I am not in my world. I move in another’s world. An agent, if you please. I have a mission. My mission is for souls. I need them to know that Jesus has paid. They do not have to wonder in darkness any more. They can come into the family of God. All they need do is surrender it all to Jesus, their life, their family, their purpose. Start with making Him Lord and then getting to know Him, they don’t have to wonder in darkness. They can have a helper the Holy Ghost who will guide them into all truth and show them things to come. That is my call, to witness Christ, to mirror Him and thus draw the attention of the world, draw men to Him even as I go about my daily activities because I am His taxi but He is the taxi driver. I will not disappoint Him, I will fulfil my mission by the power of the Holy Ghost that is in me.

Okay, this lady is just like me, every time I bother to look up, God shows me the way. I am making Pilgrim's Progress, putting to work the things I have learnt. Photo Credit: Reuters. 


God wants us to be one hundred per cent for Him. And so the question arises: Are we out and out for Jesus Christ? Are we wholly God's?

I am God’s. I am bought with a price. I am not my own. I have got an owner, a maker, a keeper, a protector. I am sold out to Jesus. I am hundred percent God’s property. I belong to Him. He is my God. I am His people. We are in covenant.

Confessions arisen from reading ‘The Man God Uses by Oswald J Smith’.

Thank you (Devotions by Moi)
She sent me the e-book. If you request it, I will send it to you too. Just send me an email at tessadoghor@gmail.com

Or click the link below



I can’t hoard it. I want to share it with you that I might save one, bring one to the knowledge of the saving grace of Jesus Christ and bring one to relationship with the LORD. Did you hear about John Osteen (the father of Joel Osteen) he always says, don't allow the devil stop you from copying this book and reproducing so that others get blessed so if you are looking for free material on the internet, you can go there too.

No comments: