BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Friday 5 December 2014

Hmmm What I do stand for and whatnots...

I am a big achiever kind of gal. Yes. I know who I am. I am also smart enough to know that I need coaches to get to where I am going. I found one for something I am currently changing about me. You can read here.

She says, to know your line and to write for your fans and not your critics. I won't explain it further so you got to go there and read it for yourself.


Yes. It is Brene Brown. I love how she's successful and her sincerity. So yes I am learning a lot from her.

I also checked a creativity blog. They said a lot of boundaries. Boundaries are important in life, they are also important in business. Also, this blog is run by two women on branding and visioning. Read here and see what they have to offer.

You are bound to have critics if you are going to make any impact at all but every time you put something down on paper, ensure that you are writing for your fans (the people who love you) and not your critics (those who hate your guts). Point taken.

My scripture for the week: 
"All things work together for good for those who love you and those who are called according to His purpose".

Everything is working together for my good. The good, the bad, the ugly and even the wicked is falling into line, it is working for my good.

My thoughts exactly. I just choose to 'love'.




No comments: