BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Friday 20 February 2015

Just thinking...

Random things going through my mind
Not always coordinated but always creative, mind blowing!

So much is going on in the world and no matter how I try to ignore, as someone in the Arts, I always take notice and I want to express it in some way. 

I don't know what I would have done were I her but this little girl inspired me this morning. She has just lost her home but she wants to forgive the militants.


We can all learn a lesson from her. Instead of focusing on what she lost, she's focused on the God who can restore all.

I love blogging and there are some blogs that I stalk all the time. One of utmost value is this one here. I noticed that it is always edifying. You can feel virtue flow from it if you are a believer in that kind of thing and I am. I believe that all Christians based on what they are focusing on can have virtue flowing from them. Let's go there: Hajel's Musings

I read it and I just know that learning to rule your tongue and to have the mind of Christ as you renew daily is one of the greatest things that you can ever do.

I read a book recently. It is called Bridge to Haven by Francine Rivers. 

Buy it here

It helped me remember that choosing to believe in the invisible is a personal choice. By the grace of God, I don't want to live any other way. It is the higher life that is much talked about. The beatitudes. Let me get the meaning.

Do you know who the speakers at the business fair are? Me either. Lol. I kid. You can find them here and all the guests at the tweet chats that have been holding every Thursday. You can find them using these hastags #SMENigeria and #CNBizFair

Me and all these my causes and my work. The world is changing everyday and part of it pleases me while part of it saddens me. Lord help us. Cause us to be sensitive to your move and to be alert to your spirit. Help us to be led by our spirit and not our physical senses. help me live that higher life indeed. #Grace

There is a tweet chat happening in one hour. Join in and meet the technology company that gets you taxis at the snap of your fingertips. At good prices. I say so. And I am Ijebu when it comes to paying taxi fare. I want to get the best bargain possible because they are eating out of my car fund. 

Join them via #CNBizFair or via these two handles @connectnigeria and @uber_Lagos.www.twitter.com/uber_lagos



For more gist email me at tessadoghor@gmail.com

No comments: