BlogHer Twitter Influencer

Monday 9 March 2015

I was born for this time... and "Do you want to win a digital camera?"

I love all things writing, reading and sharing information. I had a great weekend. So many changes up on the horizon by the grace of God.

I am thankful for my dreams/visions. There is nothing like living without a dream. Blogging helped me express my dreams just fine. I woke up today and rushed to work not totally all together (forgive me for slipping up) any looking good at all was up to the Holy Ghost o, I should have been washed out considering the kind of weekend I had. Thank God for the Holy Ghost, He makes me look good, I cannot take the credit for anything.

I got to work and saw what my sister from another mother put up. She is this amazing writer called Francesca Onomarie. It is about inspiring women. I am so into developing the Nigerian woman that even if I don't like you, I will support you. Na so e be for me. Read about the women here. They were so many and I was glad about it.

Photo Credit: From the article in the link above.
I found this blog while browsing through Sisiyemmie's blog. I am subscribed to so many newsletters you will pity my gmail address. In case you don't have it, it is tessadoghor@gmail.com. I saw this silly contract that women were asked to sign. I wish I could just compare it with the men's own but why bother. The solution to that thingy though is to find your identity in Christ and fulfill your destiny. I can't dedicate my life to fighting battle that won't end. To read the letter, click on the link and see the contracts women signed back in the day.

Money won't make you happy but you need to be financially empowered to establish God's kingdom on earth. I listen to 5 messages that teach on why you should add value to this earth and be remunerated and how the purpose of money is to establish the covenant, every week. I take renewing my mind seriously and so should you.

Read a guy's version that talks about women having changed or not changed in the last 60 years or so. Have they? My grandma used to say yes, all the time. I believe that we have, only not as fast as we would expect.  

Want to win a digital camera? Do so by clicking here. Fulfill the criterion listed and in three weeks time you get to be the proud owner of a digital camera.

There's a writers conference coming up around the corner. You have no idea how I searched the internet for writer's gatherings so that I could fulfill my calling and I found none. So since I know that there are so many other people like me (Lol, as unique as I am but seriously I tell the truth and no lie, I am unique) I am putting the word out, a writers conference is around the corner so keep your nose to the ground so that the train doesn't leave you.

On wholeness of the soul: I just want to put in that your heart is so very important in what God wants to do in your life. Don't let it get hard. Protect it. Guard it. Forgive. Don't carry anger and resentment in your heart. If it is difficult, ask the Holy Ghost to help you. I have been doing a lot of weeding lately abi the Holy Ghost has been doing a lot of weeding, on my own, I couldn't have made it and so I am very grateful that He is still interested in working on my very weeded out heart. It is in much better shape.

Don't think I didn't fight it? BUT the Holy Ghost and I have an agreement. He is allowed to break through my defenses and take out what doesn't help me and put in what does, for my own good. My early Christianity, I made so many promises and so many vows. You are allowed to correct me, you are allowed to lead me. Stop me when I am going my own way. Don't hesitate to get involved.

When He starts telling me what to do, I get mad but ultimately His leading always turns out to be for my good. So Holy Spirit, take the lead, by grace I will follow. I am a sheep (not goat). I follow God's voice. 

Have you read my novel?

No comments: